We are the party that puts Canada First – following the principles of Individual Freedom, Individual Responsibility, Respect, and Fairness.
This is our party’s mission statement:
Our mission is to offer Canadians a real principled alternative to the corrupt establishment parties, which rely on pandering and vote-buying schemes to further their interests and those of lobbyists, rather than those of the people.
We envision a bright future where the government puts Canadians first, instead of trying to please other countries and global organizations. Where politicians and bureaucrats get out of your way, rather than trying to control the economy and every aspect of your life. Where our country is united in pursuit of common goals instead of being divided by identity politics.
We want to make Canada a place where you and your family can thrive instead of just getting by, and achieve your dreams, no matter how big or small they are.
The Regina Regional PPC Association is comprised of the 3 federal ridings of Regina – Qu’Appelle; Regina – Lewvan; and Regina – Wascana. This is association is an efficient way to make sure the Elections Canada filings and requirements are met, and make the best use of our resources in order to prepare for the next election.
Our association exists to promote the party in between elections, and to do fundraising in preparation for elections.
Its very important to keep our association well funded, so we can build a war chest and prepare for elections. By the time an election is called, its too late to start raising money and looking for volunteers. Also, we always need to have lists of volunteers who are ready to help with campaigns. So please get active in your association. We need active members to make this movement grow. Spread the word to friends, family and associates. Follow us on social media and share posts. Active members are vital to the success of the party.
- Come and see Max Bernier on his Saskatchewan Tour
- We Want to Hear What’s Important to You !Click the link to do a very quick survey. Tell us what’s important to you. This will help us to know which policies we should promote, providing solutions for what matters to you. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSffi1Tmktkmrk2tuRSGlGv9RxvoS0KflipdZS-sF70rCKTQzw/viewform?usp=sf_link
- A Bold & Smart Plan to Improve Healthcare.In Canada, the provinces are actually responsible for healthcare under our constitution. But the federal government interferes, and sends money to provinces. This often just promotes their own agenda. There’s a federal healthcare transfer payment, which isn’t necessarily spent on healthcare when provinces receive it. And the federal government actually sent money to provinces to […]
- Our own military tested propaganda on usThe campaign called for “shaping” and “exploiting” information. CJOC claimed the information operations scheme was needed to head off civil disobedience by Canadians during the coronavirus pandemic and to bolster government messages about the pandemic. https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/military-leaders-saw-pandemic-as-unique-opportunity-to-test-propaganda-techniques-on-canadians-forces-report-says/ar-AAORfX9?ocid=se
- The People’s Party is Not Going AwayListen to this podcast to hear Anthony Furey interview Max Bernier. It’s a good interview with fair questions. https://nationalpost.com/opinion/maxime-berniers-anti-lockdown-peoples-party-is-not-going-away-full-comment-podcast?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1632756589-1
- Petition against SK government discriminationScott Moe has “lost patience” with people who aren’t vaccinated. He set a target percentage for vaccinations in order for us to “get our freedoms back”. People complied, and now he’s lost his patience because 100% of people aren’t vaccinated. Scott Moe is going to make it uncomfortable for those who aren’t following his orders […]
- Max addresses the radical trans agendaThe radical trans agenda is not being addressed by any other leaders. What is it? There are a small number of activists that are imposing their will on our society. As a result, there are government agencies which have banned the use of the words “mother” and “female”, to replace them with “birthing person” and […]
- Max Bernier Regina Visit Sept 1stRegina gave Max Bernier a great welcome September 1st. He visited some homes and businesses, after a lunch attended by volunteers at Cravings restaurant. The day ended with a great rally at the DoubleTree hotel. A big crowd of at least 250 people were enthusiastic and energized. It was a great day overall. Here’s a […]
- Trudeau calls election for Sept 20thAre you ready for an election? The prime minister has called one, in a cynical move to try and catch the opposition in a state of disarray. He plans to win a majority government. Make sure your voice is heard and your vote is counted. Join our team and work for Canada’s betterment. If you […]
- Normalizing the PPC – a candidate speaks outCheck out this video by YouTuber David Freiheit. He’s a very engaging guy who has decided to run for the PPC in Montreal. He’s got a great following with a youtube channel named Viva Frei. His new candidate channel is Viva PPC. This man wants to normalize the PPC and he’s a very normal guy […]
- Federal Government deficits until 2070?Can you imagine the federal government racking up deficits each year, until 2070? This national post article suggests that this may happen, without a government that dramatically changes how it operates. That’s according to the pbo, which is the parliamentary budget officer. Erin O’Toole says he will balance the budget in 10 years. So he […]
- Show your support with a PPC Regina yard signWe’ve ordered yard signs and we’d like to see these popping up all over Regina ! The will be available at the end of July. Let’s show support for PPC and help get the word out, that we’re here and making an impact. Send us a message and order yours today. PPCRegina2021@gmail.com or 306-994-8899 We’ll […]
- Lockdowns have been deadly for CanadiansMany people have been saying that the cure is worse than the disease, including Maxime Bernier. Max has been leading the anti-lockdown campaign for the Peoples Party of Canada. While Max Bernier is certainly not the only leader in this regard, he stands out as the only leader of a federal political party with the […]
- Check out Max Bernier’s interview with Zuby.Zuby is a very smart and well spoken rapper who is conservative minded. He’s on Youtube and also does podcasts, and has a very large following. Make sure to watch this one or listen to the podcast. And follow Zuby for great content. He’s a great role model and an influential person who is making […]
- Where are the children buried? The TRC reportThis is the actual report done by Dr. Scott Hamilton, from the Dept. of Anthropology, in Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Ontario. Dr. Hamilton did the study. Here’s the introduction. Click on the link to read the entire report. It’s important to know the history and see the facts about what happened. IntroductionThis report addresses the […]